Friday, January 4, 2008

Bold Predictions from Furious Ron

Hello everyone. I have been absent, but the new year means new projects for me. I now hope to be a regular contributor here. My name is in the title, after all.

This is the first installment of my predictions. Expect to see the future revealed often on this website.

"Wait a minute, aren't you the person who predicted the Dolphins would win the Super Bowl this year on this very blog?"

No, idiot. This blog didn't even exist yet. Plus I just said this was my first post. You're thinking of something else.

Now, you must understand that my predicitons will never be wrong. If they were ever wrong, I would just ignore them, pretend I never said them, and continue to say my predictions are never wrong. But they're never wrong.

So get your gambling money ready...

In the NFL playoffs, the AFC will not have one upset and the NFC will have ALL upsets.

That's right. The Redskins will defeat the Giants to make it to the Super Bowl. In the AFC it will be the Patriots over the Colts, of course.

For this weekend, that gives us the following winners: Redskins, Giants, Chargers, Steelers.

See you next week!

4 comments:

Mike said...

By the way, I meant upsets in terms of seeding. Pittsburgh is actually an underdog according to the point spread. But I pick them to win.

Allen Wedge said...

So who wins that super bowl?

Mike said...

Assuming that actually happens, the Patriots win and I'm in bed by halftime.

Mike said...

Is this guy stupid or what?