Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Sweet Ride















I realize I'm usually pretty harsh on red-white-blue cars but thats only when its in your standard flag red white blue be it USA, France, UK, Australia, New Zealand whoever's flag, they all use those same hue.

Sarah Fisher's new car however looks mighty sweet with the light ocean, aspen-ish light blue which I'm sure goes more with the new sponsor but also seems like a throwback to Sarah's first cars. If you missed the news, Sarah officially announced today that her new team with their sweet looking car will be racing Indy, Kentucky and Chicago, with the possibility of other added as sponsorship dictates.

Wish it were more but I'll take what I can get, now here's hoping the Scheckter ride come Kansas shows up in chrome silver or Dragon scale green....

No comments: