Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Something about a Blind Squirrel and a nut..?

I'd like to think I get quite few good ideas in this head and recently came up with one that I thought I'd pass by Curt on the Q&A:

"Question: Obviously he's still concentrating on racing, but whenever he does finish, how do you think John Andretti would be in the broadcast booth? (Allen, Gainesville, Va.)

Answer: I think that's one of the best ideas I've seen in a long time. John would be terrific. He's incredibly versed and witty, and his sense of humor would come across very well in a broadcast, particularly of Indy-car racing. I hope the Versus people read this."


Glad it looks like I'm not the only one who thinks its a good idea. I like John a lot, he's incredibly friendly, smart, versatile and simply a good driver; as we witnessed him get back in IndyCar for the first time in a long time last year and quickly turn the Roth cars this year into contenders. I'd love to have him in the booth too. Versus has my and now Curt's vote.

maybe next I'll unveil my version (trust me there are plenty) for an NCAA Football playoff.

No comments: