Thursday, February 11, 2010

Heading to New Orleans

Wedge and I have both been super busy. He's been doing his best to work through those snow storms and I've been trying to get as much work done as I could before heading to New Orleans tomorrow morning.

Just wanted to say it was a GREAT Super Bowl and our hometown team finally won something. The Mardi Gras celebrations I am about to witness will certainly be extra insane this year. This three-weekend stretch of Blogathon-Super Bowl-Mardi Gras is absolutely amazing.

I'll likely be out of the FW loop for the next week. NCAA Basketball is getting exciting, so I'll be talking a lot about that when I return. (Kentucky looks pretty great right now, huh?) And baseball is coming! Could my Cubs win in the same year the Saints finally did??

See you soon...

No comments: