Friday, November 19, 2010

Speedgeek Inspires a Furious Return

Guess who's back. If you guessed SpeedGeek, then you're right! (Go read his post.) But I'm back too.

The only problem is that it's not going to be free this time. I hate to break it to Wedge, but to get these hands to type these words, it's gonna cost a little change. I'm NOT SAYING it's gonna cost $180,000-$200,000... but I am TEXTING it to him right now. Don't tell any Mississippi State boosters though. Those dudes can't keep a secret.

So I recently made some big decisions and am now able to devote more time to making you all scroll through a bunch of bull to get to the good stuff that the other guys post. And let's face it... it's almost the most wonderful time of the year. BLOGATHON. Are you guys ready, or what?

Besides Blogathon, here are some other things I'm anxiously looking forward to:

- Auburn is going to lose a game and LSU will somehow play for, and win, the BCS title. As I celebrate (into the NFL playoffs and watch the Saints repeat), the uproar among NCAA officials will finally spark some change and we'll finally see a playoff.

- The Cubs are going to unload Fukudome, trade for Prince Fielder, and bring back Kerry Wood. (OK, we'll be lucky if they can dump Kosuke, I'd just love to see Wood back at Wrigley, and imagine how pissed the Brewers fans would be if that Fielder trade actually happened.)

- Sean O. is going to stick around and post more comments like "THE SHITTY SHIT THAT YOU POST ON THIS SHITTY BLOG IS A BUNCH OF SHIT." It's going to be so much fun. Huskies Football 4 Life.

- East Dillon is totally going to... Ahhh... Andy would kill me if I did that. BUT HOW AMAZING IS THIS SHOW? I can't believe it's almost over.

- The Hornets are going to win the NBA Finals. I can't believe it.

- NO LIMITS. Where will you be on New Years Eve? Hopefully in front of your TV.

So yeah. I'm glad to be back and, as that list proves, I should have a ton of stuff to post about in the near future.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Kerry Wood. I called it.