Sunday, January 27, 2013

Final Thoughts About Kart Racer

Again this is coming from someone who chooses to watch bad movies on a regular basis, but  I would rate Kart Racer somewhere around a 3 or 4 out of 10.  It is not good by any stretch of the imagination. But if you like formula stuff, then you could do worse than this.

I had a lot of fun with this and am happy that we have added this to our Blogathon events. In fact, while I'll keep the racing theme for Blogathon each year, I will also start mixing in other movies throughout the year. If people want to join in and watch along with me, it could be even more fun. Blog comments would be great and maybe eventually we could have a Google Hangout session going on as well. But for now, I'm fine with just watching a sports movie and posting my thoughts on the blog. So if you have any suggestions for my next movie, feel free to let me know. I don't think it works well with good movies. But anything funny, or low budget, or just plain bad could be a good candidate for the next GBS movie.  I'll post more details next month.

No comments: