Monday, June 23, 2008

FYI: hopefully I'll remember to take pictures

I know I've been missing a lot of mid-week news recently but not without cause as you see Mrs. Wedge & I are being transfered to the D.C./Virginia area.

I'll make every effort to keep getting all the post-race notes done for sure but may be lacking in mid-week updates as my schedule for the next 6 weeks contains:

-fly to Idaho visit family; likely miss Richmond race then proclaimed as the best race ever; fly back, 4 days later leave B.R. in car to D.C./Va - tour for 4 days hopefully find a new home... no pressure there. Leave for Nashville, spend weekend at Nashville IRL weekend; drive back to B.R. family in town for grandparents 65th Anniv., likely watch Mid-Ohio delayed... then a farewell barbeque with Edmonton on TV; pack up life into a PODS container, get in cars and move to Northern Virginia...

It leaves roughly 11-12 'free' days in the next 6 weeks...so If I miss some blogs or two, hopefully you could be so kind as to let it slide...

I'll make it up to you with full reports and pictures from Nashville!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You didn't mention, "hang out with awesome friends in Hattiesburg".

Allen Wedge said...

I did forget that... I also forgot to mention how pointless the trip would be when our buyers loan approval starts falling through...ugh