Sunday, June 1, 2008

Milwakee... wait what?















Guys I wish I was joking, but I have absolutely NO analysis for the Milwaukee ABC 225 run today. Why, because I didn't see the race... because of my own choice you ask...? Nope, and here's the part where I wish I was kidding.... our local ABC affiliate didn't run the race and put in its place a telethon.

Thats right, I couldn't see the race even if I wanted... so hopefully after I catch the replay on ESPN Classic I might have some thoughts, from what I've read it seemed like a good race and Briscoe Inferno won shutting up all his detractors you'd think, (but instead causing them to just make excuses and further doubt him), and it also seems as though Vitor may have had a scary moment...

I couldn't tell you though...

One thing I can tell you is that makes 6 winners in 7 races and at the moment neither Kanaan nor Helio have wins...

2 comments:

Zachawii said...

I spot a technicality...technically speaking you "could" have watched it (minus that wonderful Make-a-Wish Telathon) but you would not have been able to (Minus DVR ;-)which subsequently recorded that wonderful telethon) watch this race because you "chose" to go to regional baseball. But its all technical anyways! and I hear you caught it anyways Oh, and the wife squashed my rebuttal very furiously, I think she needs caffeine.

Allen Wedge said...

Actually Technically it wouldn't have mattered no matter what DVR, direcTV antenna doesn't matter because the local ABC affiliate still would never had shown me the race.. had I not gone to the regional my only real option would have been to watch it live streaming online and the streaming was horrible for practice and for the Indy Lights in the morning so I can only imagine it would have been just as bad during the race... apparently its not on IMS Online's end too apparently the Milwakee Mile has slow internet issues that were causing it.