Sunday, February 17, 2013

Blue Chips - Tonight!



Tonight, I'll be starting Blue Chips at 10:00 p.m. (EST). Feel free to join me here and watch along on Netflix or any other source. Below is my original post from a couple of weeks ago...

---

Over the past year or so, I have screened Driven, Kart Racer, and Superdome. I'll now officially be making movie screenings a more regular event here on the site. Our next movie will be the Nick Nolte and Shaq masterpiece, Blue Chips. Join us on February 17th and watch/chat with us.

With the Super Bowl marking the end of football season, I figured it would be a good Sunday activity. Plus, watching a Shaq movie is always a great way to celebrate President's Day, right?

If you are interested in joining us, comment here or find me on twitter @MikeGBSports. I'll announce the time as the day gets closer. The movie is available on Netflix streaming (and other places for those who know their way around the internet). If it's more than just me, we can launch a live chat here on the site like we do for Mario Kart during Blogathon. If I end up watching alone, I'll simply be blogging here.

Stay tuned for details...

No comments: