Saturday, January 28, 2023

Oh, hey...

It's Blogathon!

It's been a while, huh? I can't describe how busy work has been the last two years (note: being a school athletic director is A LOT of work), but things may finally be slowing down around here. And in my sports world, it hasn't really been a GREAT time to be a fan of the Cubs, Saints, and LSU (I just watched my basketball team wrap up the SEC/Big 12 Challenge with an 8th straight loss here in January), but that all could be turning around soon as well, starting with LSU baseball next month.

In addition to college baseball, Andy and I have been talking some other fun things coming up, such as the Canadian curling championships, the World Baseball Classic, March Madness and more.

This site is sort of a mess, but we'll see if we can make it a little more presentable as soon as I have time, even if mainly for archive purposes. I guess it's really just the tag filter links, which may not be too difficult to fix. At the very least, it'd be fun to be able to do full Blogathons here again in the future.

For this weekend, I'll be around, at least checking in on the race between working on music and some podcast stuff.

I did at least stock up on some essentials:





 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I haven't been drinking much beer lately, but there are some leftover Christmas Abitas in the fridge that I may break out to celebrate. You know, I think someone should throw a Christmas Ale into their Navage and just really go for it! That sounds like a Blogathon party to me!

No comments: