Sunday, January 25, 2009

the first food post!











Next time we have a Blogathon, I will have more exciting food to report about. But I still think it's interesting to chronicle what we've consumed.

Again, my list will be boring. I didn't even have one beer, possibly due to my unplanned 7-hour nap. So I'm hoping Wedge will have something better to show us for this time.

Here's what I've had so far over the course of this Blogathon:

suffed bell pepper
apples
popcorn
Starburst
chicken (baked, not even hot wings)
carrots
celery
chocolate cake (the highlight!)
strawberries
biscuit with eggs and sausage
Coke
milk

Update later, hopefully.

Wedge? Anyone else??

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok... I'll play...

this is my set up this morning. I'm hunkered down in my kitchen watching a live stream on my computer, which made it very easy to follow along and make breakfast!

http://picasaweb.google.ca/meeshbeer/Randoms?feat=directlink

Anonymous said...

hrmm... that didn't link right...
sorry bout that.

Allen Wedge said...

worked as a copy/paste

PipSTA said...

Well, again, i had a bit of a nap, but still.

Chocolat Digestives and Milk
Fruit and Fibre
Cheese on toast
Ginsters
A Banana
at least two Kit Kats
And soon to be a full roast dinner, Pork tonight.