Sunday, January 25, 2009

Man this Buddy Rice guy is no good

I mean shoot only a collection of the fastest laps run in this race, has lead multiple times... I know I wouldn't want him on my team if I had an IndyCar team and I was choosing between him and the wife of the Vice President of a Venezuelan oil company...

Seriously though, Rice is looking pretty sweet in this race, adding more and more time between himself and Pruett; I'm sure he'd be glad to add the 24 Hours of Daytona to his resume.

And despite as Danica said "motivation is hard when you're down 20 or so laps" Childress/Howard racing has worked their way back up to 10th place.


UPDATE: and the Spirit of Daytona is on fire! Seriously, that's not a euphemism for the coolness of the motorcross guys, I mean there are flames and smoke coming out of the car.

No comments: