Sunday, January 25, 2009

TRG settled for a 67 GT victory?

I guess we finally got our answer about TRG; under team orders now... so I guess disregard their quote from the middle of the night...

and if I said it before, I'll say it again, barring breakage or anything crazy Buddy Rice is ripping off some hot laps in that car, no one's going to be able to make that up without caution, and even with caution we've seen time and time and time and time and time and time again what happens after a few laps of green even after sneaky pit strategy.

And I guess that talk with Max there clears up some Rubicon rumors, Buddy's ride to lose.. he sure is putting on a show right now, clearly not a one trick pony, or beyond "the game."

UPDATE: and just like that all that "pointless" hard work pays off as Childress' #2 makes its way to 9th and will have 8th in short order. Again I know what Danica meant when she said the quote, but I'm sure now she gets it.

No comments: