Sunday, February 15, 2009

Kobe vs. Lebron

I think it's funny how Kobe and Lebron each want to be the next Jordan and go out of their way in their attempts to claim this title. So I always like to see it when they play each other. Not that I would suggest that either of these guys couldn't play, but I think Kobe definitely has the edge over Lebron.

And tonight's game is further proof. Lebron is having a fine game, but Kobe is playing just a bit better. Of course, just like in the regular season, Kobe has the better team.

And I know I'm biased, but I'd honestly rather watch Chris Paul than either of them. There was a give-and-go just now where Shaq threw it through Howard's legs to Paul, who got it back to Shaq for a dunk, one of about 5 or 6 in the 3rd quarter so far.

And not to jump the gun here, but Paul is within triple-double range. He needs 5 rebounds, but the East will be throwing up shots. If he's in, he has a chance.

This is a fun game.

No comments: