Sunday, February 1, 2009

My prediction: Steelers win

OK, so I've been watching Super Bowl stuff all morning so far, and I have to agree with ESPN's Colin Cowherd. I've tried to look at this for two weeks and I just can't see a scenario where Arizona beats Pittsburgh in this game.

And I hate that because (1) most people are saying that and (2) most of the people who are picking Arizona are just the people who typically pick underdogs if they don't have a team playing.

I like picking the underdog. And maybe I'm wrong here. But the picture in my mind is just consistency vs. inconsistency.

Anyone disagree?

I actually think I'm talking to myself today...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL Ron. I'm actually reading! no really! I loved the commercials.

Mike said...

Ha, thanks. It just got kind of boring for a while. I'm off to pick up stuff for our party now....