Sunday, January 29, 2012

Driven starts in twenty minutes

Is anyone else watching along?  I guess let me know.  I'll be posting here with my random thoughts about the movie.

Here is the info I posted earlier.  Let me know if you have any questions.

---

If you would like to watch Driven with us, we will use the clock (in the yellow box) on this page.  To get ready, start the movie in advance, but press pause as soon as you see the screen read "A Renny Harlin Film" (around the 0:50 mark for me).  We will then all hit "play" right when that clock reads 1:00 a.m.  I will be posting my thoughts throughout the movie here on the blog.  Feel free to comment as you watch. If enough people are into it, we can probably set up a live chat somehow as well.  If you do not own the movie, it is streaming on Amazon (free for Prime members, or you can pay a small rental fee).  However, it is not currently streaming on Netflix.  If you are good at the internet, I'm sure there are other ways as well!  (Note: People streaming the movie will not remain exactly in sync with those of us who are watching it from a non-internet source.)

1 comment:

Allen Wedge said...

Me and Kelly are in. She's not seen it either.