Sunday, January 29, 2012

Speedgeek, Signing Off

It's been a long day here. I've been a little quiet for lo these last eight hours or so due to A) watching a toddler for a while, B) going out for a long-overdue dinner out with Mrs. Speedgeek, C) catching up on all that I missed while doing A) and B), and D) working through all of the ARFL spreadsheets that I need to use to run the League in 2012 that I haven't had time to do all week. Anyway, it's time for me to sleep.

What I have seen, though, is that it's been a competitive race this year. At the moment, seven cars are within one lap of the leader in DP, six cars are within one lap of the leader in GT, and only the SunTrust Corvette is totally out of it among the cars we all thought would contend (no, the #50 with Brian Johnson in it does not fall into that category). It should be a very interesting night, into a very interesting morning.

In the meantime, enjoy Driven, folks. I'm off to get some rest.

No comments: