Saturday, January 24, 2015

Something Very Weird Just Happened

I, for the first time in my life, switched away from a live motor race (though the same would be true for a recorded motor race, too) to watch a UFC fight. However, about 90 seconds into the fight, as Anthony Johnson (tells you where my head is at, when I automatically started typing "Davidson" after "Anthony") straddled Alexander Gustafsson, raining blows down on Gustafsson's head, I remembered, "Oh, yeah. I can't handle this at all. [CLICK]"

BACK TO THE RACE!

1 comment:

Mike said...

Yeah, I'm with you. I used to watch a lot of boxing, so I kind of like it when they're trading blows. But the wrestling parts aren't very interesting. I'd like to see more flying kicks though! And that one guy tried like a roundhouse kick, but he left himself open for a left hook as he spun around. The 30-45 total minutes I've watched today are more than all the other minutes I've ever spent watching UFC combined.