Saturday, January 27, 2018

We should pick rugby matches more often!

3 of our rugby matches are in the books and I'm 3 for 3 so far picking winners. The blowout of our weekend so far Lyon over Agen by a score of 71 to 17!?

The 4th match is 66 minutes in and it looks like I can go 4 for 4 as the Racing 92 are beating Castres Olympique right now 18-13, but I'll be honest, I have no idea how much time is in a match but I assume 66 minutes in has to be closer to the end than the start.

2 more matches tomorrow/overnight and I could be 6 for 6.

1 comment:

Pat W said...

80 minutes in a rugby match, though when the clock hits 80min they keep going until that play is over or 'the ball is dead'.

I watch the odd game in the English Premiership looking for my local Exeter. And of course the Six Nations starts up soon.