Sunday, January 30, 2011

This one is for the ladies

So I've really been struggling with what to post/analyze/discuss. I really thought I'd be able to examine how this tennis final was going; but sadly for the 2nd year in a row for blogathon; we're simply witnessing Andy Murray get handled very easily. 6-4, 6-2 thus far, and its not looking good in the 3rd set (I hope that jinxed it and turns this into a crazy awesome comeback).

Then in cricket Australia is putting England away pretty handily, and should be done completing that soon. This means for the first time in blogathon history, there may actually be a gap in live sports available...

So what can I do... I guess we're generally a guy-centric site, and while it is 5:30am and my judgment is likely poor at this point, I guess we'll just try this; so ladies I'd like to introduce you to the man very likely to be your 2011 Australian Open champ. Novak Djokovic.

No comments: