Sunday, January 26, 2014

Scoring Update

OK, soccer is now finished, along with hockey, UFC, and tennis. There are two NBA games left. Other than that, we have the double points for the Daytona finish and then the possible 10 points for the Pro Bowl.

Here is the current score after the Daytona 18-hour mark:

Wedge - 53
Mike - 52
Speedgeek - 50

That's pretty amazing. Wedge was the tennis master, with two finalists and a winner. At least we now have a reason to watch the Pro Bowl!

(Anyone can feel free to check my math. Wedge knows where I went to high school.)

2 comments:

The Speedgeek said...

I couldn't be more thrilled to see how evenly the three of us are matched at sports results prediction futility.

Allen Wedge said...

I seriously cannot believe how close we are its ridiculous. Reminds me of Best Man contest, someone was supposed to run away with it right?