Sunday, January 31, 2016

And we're finished in Australia

Well, we didn't get one of our classic finals out of Djokovic and Murray for this year's blogathon. Djokovic was in control pretty much the whole way and won in three sets. He doesn't look nearly as spent as we've seen him after these final matches in the past. It's crazy to wonder about how much he might've had left in the tank, cause honestly it looks like a lot.

We have brought up in the past about how one guy has more rest than the other, and I have to think that might have something to do with it. I watched Murray battle hard just yesterday, while Djokovic got an extra 24 hours.

Either way, Djokovic grabs his 6th Australian Open title, and I'm going to work on the current coffee situation around here.

On a side note, I may not be around as much in the final 1/3 here. I'm hoping the racing dudes on the blog settle in with some coverage of the action down the stretch. I'll try to keep chiming in here and there though.

No comments: