Sunday, January 31, 2016

Things That Make Me Laugh

Since the creation and posting of the 2016 Magnus Racing video (have I mentioned the Magnus Racing video? Let me mention it right now.), there are all manner of things at Daytona that make me laugh:

 - Patrick Long's hair

 - Any interview with either of the Taylor brothers

 - Any driver/team member that speaks with a crazy German accent

 - Andy Lally doing Andy Lally things

 - Basically anything that happens in the Magnus Racing pit (including the excellent webcast going on at MagnusRacing.com, which is currently featuring noted "guy killer" Spencer Pumpelly putting together Legos while discussing the movie "Pootie Tang")

There's more, that's just scratching the surface. But this race is fantastic.

1 comment:

Mike said...

I would also add the fact that the Flying Lizard does not do a whole lot of flying AT ALL. If you called it the Lizard that Sits Still, that would be a lot more accurate, I believe. #BurnedAnnually