Sunday, January 31, 2016

This Is All Too Much Fun

The race on the big TV, the Magnus Racing webcast on the laptop, with Sean Heckman and Ryan Eversley reprising their commentary that some us know and love from the Dinner With Racers podcast...and Heckman just copped to the fact that "Tim Pappas" in the Magnus 2016 video is not actually Tim Pappas (I thought he sounded suspiciously like Heckman). Oh, and they just compared Andy Lally's "character voice" to Homestar Runner. This is an awful lot of fun. #NoBigDeal

4 comments:

Mike said...

They showed the first part of the Lego video, and my kids came running out of various rooms.

The Speedgeek said...

Senna and mommy had just headed to the store. I almost ran out to the driveway to flag them down when it came on.

Allen Wedge said...

hah xander got all happy too, made me put the video on the computer since they didn't show the whole thing

The Speedgeek said...

And now there's a "sock puppet Andy Lally" yelling things at real life Katherine Legge. I think I'm hallucinating now.