Sunday, January 31, 2016

Daytona 24 Hours - 10 Hour Update

I've been busy watching "Crackerjack" with Mike (and it's a crime that this didn't win any awards), but I just checked in with Timing and Scoring to find:

 - Scott Pruett is leading! Hi to everybody's families everywhere! Including my own (who are all in bed)!

 - The #02 and the #60 have both plummeted down the leaderboard for some reason. I can't wait for this travesty of a product placement/lesson movie to be over so I can see what happened.

 - I'm sort of lying. I'm actually kind of enjoying "Crackerjack". The beer might be helping.

1 comment:

Mike said...

See, it's fun, in a weird way!

I heard them say the 02 car had no brakes so they took it into the garage to change all of the brakes. Something like that. Or maybe I just saw Crackerjack hit another home run.