Saturday, January 30, 2010

All The Cool Kids Are Doing It


So, as this is my first hijacking here at Le Wedge I must first establish my picks for the 24 Heures du Daytona. I would be remiss if I didn't mention Le Seb, but I think as this is Daytona and last time I checked Daytona was still part of Uh-murr-ick-uh I will pick Buddy Rice and the Spirit of Daytona #90. As for GT I must pick Boris Said. No reason in particular for that except for the fact that he could own Tony Kanaan in a one-on-one-flame-outlasting competition(see below)




To be honest though, fellow gearheads, I don't care who wins. After 3 months without a real race I would watch llamas race around a figure eight and still be interested.

OK, must scurry home now. Don't want Allen and Ron to chase me out with pitchforks just yet. Don't despair though (I know you weren't; that one was just to appease my ego), I will be back later. Until then I leave you, as most have, with my snack list for the evening:

  • Special Recipe Racing Chili
  • Bottomless box of Tabasco Cheez-itz
  • 2 Gallons of Diet Lipton Green Tea
  • Orange Sherbet and Sprite Floats for later


Bookmark and Share

No comments: