Saturday, January 30, 2010

I can't think of a title

Evening all.

I'm not all that familiar with GrandAm - I usually get my endurance fix from Sebring, Le Mans and Petit. Interesting cars, in a "let's dumb them down completely at odds to the ethos of sportscar racing" sort of way. Still, it's live racing! In January! Be honest, we'll take what we can get.

I'm watching via our friend Justin on his TV. Eurosport has coverage of the first two and last two hours of the race, but I haven't got Eurosport because I don't like tennis. So what have I learned in the 50 minutes this race has been running? Your adverts are even more weird than ours. In fairness I knew this from watching the Daytona 500 last year..

To the race then, and it looks like a safety car caution period hasn't ruined the strategic element of when to switch from wets to dries, all taken wets - that could be a key turning point.

Thanks to Allen and Ron for the invite.


Bookmark and Share

No comments: