Saturday, January 30, 2010

Pink has arrived!!!

Alright, y'all!! It's time to get this party started. Can you hear the terrible Pink music blasting in the background announcing my arrival? I have been out of commission all day but it's time to put the rest of my senseless, trivial duties aside and get down to some serious race watching. Thankfully, I'm done assaulting my arteries and am currently working on putting a serious dent in the seat of this worn-out Laz-E-Boy. Speaking of which.... just a word of fair warning. I made my best effort at being the "Good Son" and brought my son to visit my parents today. Needless to say, my nerves are a bit frazzled so I might be a short on patience tonight. Just remember, if I say something that pisses you off, it was probably your fault anyway!!


Bookmark and Share

No comments: