Sunday, January 31, 2010

Erghh.

I stayed up way too late, consequently I slept way too late. Good fun though - I'd do it again. And I just missed the cricket talk!

Now I'm running about because my mate who couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery who'd told me to meet at 4 now wants to meet earlier, in a city an hour away... which means I needed to leave ten minutes ago.

Finally, an update on Andy Murray's status - he lost so he is no longer considered British, he is Scottish and nothing to do with the rest of us. Click here for further updates.


Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Mike said...

Great link! It was nice having you back briefly.

I thought Murray played as well as he could for a man with a hole in his shoe. (Do they not keep extra shoes with them?)

He was just not good enough.