Sunday, January 31, 2010

Mario Kart Recovery

And yet again, here we are, the middle of the night and Daytona 24 is not on TV yet major stuff is happening; it just seems like a regular occurrence. We've got the 02 Ganassi blowing up, and somehow only 6 cars on the lead lap now.

2 hours to what I'm thinking is the likely whipping of Andy Murray by Roger Federer, but all I'm hoping for is something better than the weird match between Justine Henin and Serena last night where each took turns dominating a set. Now onto the TRG live cast, some winter X-games, and another new kind of root beer.

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Mike said...

Maybe I'm stating the obvious here, but it's pretty stupid to take this race off of TV at this point. This is the time when I would be watching it! I'm not going to watch a race over good college basketball games, but I'd watch it right now.

(Speaking of good college basketball, if ESPN replays that Kansas/Kansas State game, some people may want to check that out. It was a great game.)